ARTOS FENCING PISTE + MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPARATUS FA-05
SET COMPOSED OF
• ARTOS Fencing Piste (FIE approved and patented!)
• Multifunctional Fencing Recorder FA-05 desk version or wall version (FIE approved)
• Remote control
• Carrying case for (signalling unit)
• 2 x Millennium reel
• 2 x Floor cable
• Carrying case for (Millennium reels and reel cable)
• Piste-Apparatus Cable
• Power supply unit
The ARTOS Fencing Piste and the Millennium reels can be customized upon request trough your logo of club or sponsor!
ARTOS FENCING PISTE
• the latest generation of the internationally successful ARTOS Fencing Piste.
• Highly functional!
• FIE approved and patented!
• Piste colour and print colour: available
• Dimensions: 17.2 x 1.6 m
• Weight: 24 kg
ADVANTAGES OF THE ARTOS FENCING PISTE
• Transport costs - low
• Tape consumption - low
• Maintenance - low
• Accessories - not required
• Storage costs - low
5 min setup time (previously took 30 minutes).
The Artos piste can be simply rolled out and fixed
at the ends with fabric band or tape.
It can be set up on all clean sports’ surfaces, carpets - or
even stone floors with an additional underlay.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL FENCING REDORDER - FULL-ARM-05
• FIE approved
• CONTROL FOR 3 WEAPONS. Manual or automatic rearmament Selection of two programmes for the sabre (with or without whip-over). Selection of a programme useful for epée teaching, which signals the hits in rapid succession. A special control prevents the annoying continuous noise that occurs in sabre and foil when the fencers are not connected.
• The FULL-ARM-05 programme can be easily updated by replacing a single electronic component.
• SCORER: height of the digits 7cm, legible up to a distance of 25-30m. Count up to 99. Increase, decrease, and zero out.
• CHRONOMETER: height of the digits 5.2cm, legible up to a distance of 15-20m away. Start/Stop, 1 minute pause, Load start time. The colour of the two lighted dots between the minutes and seconds clearly and immediately indicates the chronometer status. GREEN = counting; RED = stopped.
• Counting the MATCHES. Signaling for fencer PRIORITY, with manual and random selection. Signaling for PENALTY CARDS. The red card automatically increases the opponent’s point score.
• Membrane keyboard: sturdy and reliable (5 million contacts per key).
• Sound volume adjustable to three levels. The various events are indicated by different sound signals: hit, end of time, abnormalities.
• The apparatur uses two DATA-LINE sockets to connect LIGHTS REPEATERS (Art.894). The Data-Line sockets can be easily increased to four by using an inexpensive accessory connector. For greater safety, the Data-Line sockets are insulated electrically through the use of optocouplers.
• The cables connecting to the repeaters, ordinarily provided with the latter, are regular telephone cables that can be easily extended to 100m, if necessary.
• ALL the visual displays on the FULL-ARM-05, including the lights signalling hits (one red, one green, and two white lights) consist of high-efficiency LED’s (average life: 100,000 hours). Therefore, the problems associated with short life and replacement of normal filament lamps are eliminated.
• Power supply: 12Vac or 12Vdc. THE ELECTRICAL POWER USED IS MINIMAL, thanks to exclusive use of high-efficiency LED’s. The maximum total power used, with two coloured lights switched on, is only 4 watts. The Full-Arm-05 can also be supplied by a small rechargeable lead-acid battery 12V, 6-7Ah. In this case, it lasts for about 30 hours before requiring recharging. We can supply both the battery and the battery charger. Low battery indication.
• The case, made of shock-proof plastic (the front part is in polycarbonate), is resistant even to violent accidental blows with the weapons.
• Dimensions: width 56cm, height 23.5cm, depth 8.5cm.
• Two year warranty.
REMOTE CONTROL - Provided with the FULL-ARM-05
• It controls the chronometer, the scorer, the rearmament, the matches, the penalty cards and the priority.
• Maximum range: greater than 20m if positioned directly in front of the FULL-ARM-05.
• Innovative transmission system: every remote control has a unique inalterable and inaccessible transmission code. By simply pressing the appropriate key, every FULL-ARM-05 can be programmed to recognise any remote control, but only one remote at a time.
This feature gives several advantages:
1. any apparatus can receive and recognise any remote control simply through the pressing down of two keys, one on the apparatus and one on the remote control
2. two remote controls can never operate the same apparatus, so all possible illicit interference will be eliminated;
3. it is not necessary to set the same code on the remote control and the FULL-ARM-05, nor to check to be certain that that code is different from all the others; and;
4. there is no limit to the number of apparatus that can be connected in the same fencing arena.
• Correct functioning of the remote control is shown by a red light, while correct reception is indicated by a yellow light on the FULL-ARM-05.
• The remote control operates by using infrared rays. The advantage of infra-red ray transmission is that it is not affected by external factors, as it can occur with the transmission via radio, whose operations may easily be disturbed by transmitters operating on the same frequency, even when located a great distance away.
• Remote control power supply: the remote control is supplied by a 9-volt alkaline battery. It transmits approximately 150,000 commands.
• Sturdy aluminium casing in a compact size: 11 x 4.8 x 1.2cm. Weight: 170g.
• Sturdy membrane keyboard.
CARRYING CASE FOR SIGNALLING UNIT
• Size: 60 x 40 x 13,5 cm
• Weight: 3.0 kg
• ENTRY/EXIT DIRECT CONNECTION. Thanks to an innovative, patented design, the Millennium reel does not use rotating rings with brush rub or mercury contacts. Therefore, all the problems associated with the rotary contacts have been eliminated, including faulty contact during rotation as well as maintenance and replacement of the contacts.
• GREATER EFFICIENCY. The 3 springs used for rewinding the cable double as wires for the three electric signals. This provides for greater efficiency since there are no contacts.
• ULTRA FLAT. The reel's thickness is just 4.8cm, slightly more than the piste's height.
• FEWER WINDING TURNS. The diameter of the cable coil is 31cm. Therefore the reel can wind the 20-meter cable in just 20 turns. By contrast, currently available reels require 40 to 50 turns.
• LONGER LASTING SPRINGS. Springs last longer for three reasons:
1. The spring work is greatly reduced thanks to fewer turns of the cable coil.
2. The central pin where the springs turn is large in diameter (3.6cm) and thus reduces the stress of the spring on this fragile location.
3. 3 springs are used, working in concert to reduce stress on any one spring.
• HIGH QUALITY SPRINGS. The springs are made from a special top-quality steel strip.
• LONGER LASTING CABLE. The large diameter of the cable coil not only enlarges the cable camber, but also reduces the number of its bending. Therefore the cable has a longer lasting (both for the external boot and 3 internal wires).
• STRONG STAINLESS STEEL CASE. The case is sturdy and easy to clean. In addition, thanks to its flat, square shape, it is easy to carry and store.
• ADVERTINSING SPACE. The top of the reel has flat surface area of 33cm x 33cm, allowing for advertising space.
• STEADINESS ON THE FLOOR. Thanks to its solid 4.8kg weight and its four "rubber feet”, the reel is extremely steady - pulls on the cable during matches can hardly move the reel.
• CABLE PROTECTION DAMPING SPRING. The cable next to the fencer's end socket usually requires many repairs over time. To reduce this problem, a 10cm spring was placed at this location to not only minimize bending of the cable at the socket exit, but also dampen the stress on the cable when the socket reaches the reel after the fencer's release.
• INNOVATIVE BRAKING SYSTEM. The reel's design moderates the speed of winding when the cable is released from longer distances. The braking mechanism exploits centrifugal force and activates only when the reel exceeds a certain rotary speed. Strong or “bad” pulls received by the cable at the end of the run are therefore avoided.
The top of the Millenium reels allows to display the logo of your club or your sponsor attractively. This is a digital printing on self adhesive foil: protected with a laminating, weather and UV resistant. Dimension: 330 x 330 mm.
• 14m long
• 3-Pins plug
CARRYING CASE FOR MILLENNIUM REELS AND CABLE REELS
• Dimension: 60 x 40 x 13,5 cm
• Weight: 3.0 kg
PISTE APPARATUS CABLE
• 5 m long
• Weight: 0.11 kg
POWER SUPPLY UNIT
• 90-264 V/ 12Vdc 2,5 A
• For Full-Arm-01-05, FA-07
• Weight: 0.34 kg